Cloud Storage Services in Sacramento
The arrival of cloud storage services has changed the way people in Sacramento store their data and communicate with each other. Individuals use the cloud for additional storage capabilities, and businesses avoid housing large, bulky filing cabinets in their offices. There isn’t even a need for onsite server storage anymore.
What is the Cloud?
Simply put, the cloud is a system of offsite servers that individuals and businesses use to store their digital files and media. The servers are managed by a hosting company and individuals and organizations buy or rent digital space from them.
Individuals and businesses alike use cloud storage services. Whether you store your photos or your essential business data in the cloud, you are directly benefiting from these services.
The hosting company is responsible for the upkeep of the servers and ensuring that their users have constant access to their stored information.
How Has the Cloud Changed the Way We Do Business in California?
The cloud has changed the way business is done and how people communicate. Here are a few of the positives provided by the cloud:
- Remote access: log in and access information from anywhere
- Scalability: only pay for the amount of storage you use
- Natural disaster protection: servers are kept secure and backed up
- Easy file sharing: a document hosted offsite can be accessed by anyone granted access
- Increased security: hosting companies take extreme measures to keep all data secure
- Reduced power/maintenance costs: you don’t have to pay for server maintenance or energy use
Get Free Quotes on Cloud Storage Services for Your Business
The cloud is a simple alternative to onsite document storage. Call our Sacramento storage experts at (916) 993-3667 or fill out the form on the left and we’ll help you find a safe solution for your digital storage needs.
770 L St
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 993-3667